If you are interested in one of those positions and want to become part of our team, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow these steps:
We will reply within a few days and if we have availability we would like to invite you to a Skype meeting.
– Paid position ($) with 1 day off per week
– In charge of our employees and the volunteers, check-in & check-out, dealing with locals suppliers, etc.
– Private accommodation, food and extras included
– If you want to be put out of your comfort zone this is the job for you. We are looking for an outgoing, responsible person.
P.S. For this job a basic level of Spanish is mandatory to be able to communicate with our staff and the suppliers.
P.S.S Please add to your application your previous management experiences and why you will be the best Free Spirit manager.
The person in charge of giving the theoretical and practical surf classes and of the surfboards maintenance:
– Needs to be a good surfer
– Share their enthusiasm for surfing with our clients
– Friendly and outgoing personality
Person in charge of giving the daily yoga class to our clients:
– Needs to be a certified yoga teacher
– Share your passion for Yoga with the clients.
P.S. The yoga teacher will have some additional tasks to do at the hostel, from helping the manager to helping in the kitchen or anything else. You will teach 6 lessons a week and have one day off a week.
Works with in a team of three and is responsible for the Bar and Inventory.
– Needs to be good with people, communicative, outgoing and loves to have fun with our clients!
– Experience in bartending and restaurant industry is good but not necessary!
– Needs to love cooking!
– Have some initiative and creativity. We have a recipe book but we love nothing more than new recipes!
– Experience as a cook in a restaurant helps but is not mandatory!